ESGI is a Precision Gear Cutting Tools manufacturing company since 1991, provides a comprehensive range of gear cutting tools to its customers with additional facilities of coating and re-sharpening. Here at ESGI, the utmost importance is given to the quality of the products, which lends an optimized performance and protracted life.
The company’s prime focus is to look into the needs of entire mobility segments like automobile & non-automotive industry and therefore ESGI caters to all the mobility segments like two-wheelers, cars, commercial vehicles, railways, defense, tractors and non-mobility sector like agriculture & construction equipment, gearboxes for machines tools, windmills, shipping industry, Steel rolling. We have developed tools for most of the world’s best companies in the defined segments.
ESGI is proudly nestled in two geographical locations catering to the complete life cycle of gear cutting tools. Our head office completes with 50,000 Sq feet state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is nestled in Patiala, Punjab & our re-sharpening unit is located in Pune, the hub of automotive manufacturing in India.
Looking For a Gear Cutting Tool?
ESGI is taking care of the total solution to the Gear Industry with all the products Gear Hobs, Gear Shaving Cutter, Rack Milling Cutter, Spline Rollers , Rotary Cutter, Roll Master Gear and Gear Shaper Cutter being manufactured at its fully integrated plant.
Technology & Infrastructure
We at ESGI deploy state of art manufacturing facilities backed by our fully equipped in-house metallurgical laboratory, quality control cell with state of art inspection machines and equipment, manned by qualified personnel to check at every stage of the manufacturing process of all products especially with a view to ensuring adherence to our very strict specification of quality standards.
Few of our manufacturing machines are
- 9 Axis CNC Shaving Cutter Grinding Machine
- CNC Hob Profile Grinding Machines
- CNC Hob Sharpening Machines
- CNC Gear Testers
- CNC Hob Relief Turning Machine
- And many more CNC Machines at various processes
- ESGI has developed its own software for designing with its abundance of experience gathered in years of manufacturing gear cutting tools.
- Our Engineers work closely with our customers to optimize tool designs to meet the varied requirement of customers.
- After designing any tool profile, the gear profile is checked by generation on the computer for confirmation.
- Our customers can obtain a very clear and complete design of the tool.
- Reverse engineering service is available, where little or no data is available.
ESGI imports Raw Material from the world’s best companies combined with our strict incoming material inspection process which ensure consistent quality standards.